ARIZONA FOOD HANDLERS
eFoodhandlers® AZ Food Handlers card for MARICOPA County & Arizona. Your official source for APPROVED, ANSI accredited online Food Handlers training and certification for MARICOPA Co and all of Arizona. Your eFoodhandlers food handler card shows you care about protecting Arizona public health. The eFoodhandlers Basic Food Safety course teaches you the vital food safety topics each AZ food handler should know, from Phoenix to Tuscon.
Today's Food Safety Question
Cities of Recent ARIZONA
FREE with Registration
- Easy to Understand Course
- Video, Text & Flash-based course options
- Free optional practice testing
- Free Food Handler Re-Testing
- Laminated cards, badges and manuals for purchase
For Only $8
- FDA-based Food Safety Course
- Immediate print for cards, badges & certificates
- No Extra fee to RePrint cards
- Online verification for employers
- No questions asked refunds
eFoodHandlers is committed to assisting those who donate their time and resources on behalf of others. Any ARIZONA charitable organization can access eFoodHandlers training and testing FREE of charge.
eFoodHandlers makes it easy for businesses in ARIZONA to manage food worker training. Manage employee transcripts, determine status of training needs, or set a payment account with quantity discounts.
For Government Agencies
eFoodHandlers works cooperatively with Government Agencies to provide food safety on behalf of local ARIZONA jurisdictions. This includes custom websites, referral programs and pay-for-click advertising.